22 Feb 2011

[ . . 30 before 30 . . ] 17. Take more photos with the digital SLR

You may have already read about my love for photography on theprojectlab but also that it is one of those things that I never really get round to doing hence it making it on to my 30 before 30 list.

My weekly photo post for the gallery has helped to reignite my love for photography but still getting out to actually take new photos is not easy - and it is not going to get any easier I fear. In an attempt to make it that little bit easier I have changed the title of this one on my list from 'spending half a day taking photos' (when was this ever going to happen!) to just 'take more photos'.

A couple of weekends ago the sun decided to make a rare appearance so we made the most of it and went for a walk around one of our local favourites, Thornton Reservoir. It was originally built in 1854 and is now owned by Severn Trent Water and there is a lovely walk around the outside which is just under 2.5 miles. Perfect for a sunny Saturday. I didn't take too many pictures but I hope you enjoy the ones I have picked out below.

Thornton1

Thornton2

Thornton3

Thornton4

Thornton5

Wishing you all lots of sunny days. x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, they make me smile and make my day x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...